Friday, August 10, 2007

Sexy food photog

I read a few food blogs, like this one, this one, and this one. There is some seriously sensual food photography going on out there. In a nod of tribute to those who make me drool even over things I know I would never like, I have taken a moment to photograph some of the food in my life today, a la sexy food blogs. Mostly HH's bubba food. Which is not very appetizing at all (don't tell him that, he likes it fine) but looks okay with the sexy food lens:

And don't even get me started on the squash:


And here is my bubba almost almost almost crawling and definitely knowing when there is a camera around to ham at. We are going to CA for a few days with ALL the grandparents and even a set of great-grandparents. I hope I get to hold him, just a little bit....reminds me of that whole letting go thing that's going to happen to all yall's babies but NOT MINE, no sirree bob.


And no, I don't vaccuum my floor enough. Even when precious bubba is rolling around on it, bless him and his iron immune system.

No comments: